Six Reasons to Attend AgPro Training Day, August 1
Gain hands-on agronomic training, insights into the latest regulatory news from Washington, and the opportunity to interact with other industry leaders during the AgPro Training Day on August 1, just outside Bloomington, Illinois.
This one-day event is open to all ag professionals—retailers, crop consultants, company agronomists, farm and rural land appraisers, farm managers, Extension specialists and others.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Adjust hybrid selections and populations to account for differing characteristics and boost yield results
- Transition their farmer-customers to multi-hybrid planting
- Evaluate, select and apply fungicides to optimize ROI in corn and soybeans
- Harness data for effective decision-making
- Work with and manage their business in light of existing and potential regulations
- Decide when, where and how to use the new dicamba formulations effectively in 2018
Early-bird registration between now and July 15 is only $175. That includes all materials, meals and the opportunity to sign up for 5 CECs.
Click here for more information.