#RootedInAg Contest Finalists Named
Syngenta announces the five finalists in its #RootedinAg contest, which began in April, invited growers and other ag professionals to describe how someone in their lives has helped them establish their agricultural roots and thrive. Voting ends Sept. 15, 2017, with Syngenta announcing the winner in October.
The 2017 finalists are:
- Thomas Luke Andrews from Boyle, Mississippi
- Lauren Grimes from Tifton, Georgia
- Steve Groves from Bakersfield, California
- Tori Streitmatter from Sparland, Illinois
- Nicole Swinson from Kenansville, North Carolina
These finalists, who will each receive a mini touch-screen tablet, will now compete for the grand prize – a $500 gift card, plus a $1,000 donation to the winner’s favorite local charity or civic organization.
Syngenta has posted all five winning entries to the Thrive website. Online voting, along with the judges’ scores, will determine the grand prizewinner.