Rising Stars Recognizes and Develops Emerging Leaders
Honor and develop your organization's top performers and future leaders by nominating them for the Agricultural Retailers Association Rising Stars Class of 2017.
The Rising Stars program, sponsored by Yargus Manufacturing, offers member organizations an opportunity to recognize, reward and develop high achievers and emerging leaders within the agricultural retail field. The purpose of the program is to provide a vehicle for member organizations to introduce a young or emerging leader to the Agricultural Retailers Association, it's activities and programs including the ARA Conference and Expo.
Outstanding candidates include individuals who have not previously attended an ARA event and perform at a high-level deserving of special recognition.
The conference provides participants an opportunity to engage with ARA's through a solid lineup of keynote speakers, educational sessions, exclusive networking events and a first-class trade show. Future leaders gain a better understanding of regulatory forces and legislative pressures shaping how ARA acts regarding key issues facing ag retailers.
Nominate a Candidate for Rising Stars
Nominate candidates by completing a four-question online application by September 15, 2017.
- The nominating organization and the Rising Star candidate will be notified by September 22 regarding their acceptance into the program.
- You may nominate more than one individual from the same company.
- Nominees must be employed by an ARA member company in good standing.
Please note: Nominating company is responsible for conference registration, hotel, and transportation costs.
Exclusive Conference Events
- Once accepted, members of the Rising Stars Class of 2017 are invited to a special reception on Tuesday afternoon, Nov. 28, and recognition dinner Tuesday night. They will be joined by ARA staff and board members.
- Rising Stars will be recognized in the ARA conference program, receive a Rising Star shirt, badge
Please contact David McKnight, Director of Member Services, for additional information.